Suggestion and Offer Dialogue

Hello there, readers! It’s been a while since the last time I wrote my blog here. How about you? I hope everything’s okay. If you ask me, I’m good here!

 

So, I’ve made a dialogue about “suggestion and offers” as my English assignment. I hope you enjoy it!

 



Student Immersion to Indonesia

 

Hi there! My name is Seungmin, and I’m a senior high school student in Seoul, South Korea. Last year was a great year; do you know why? Because I had a school immersion to a high school in Indonesia. I really like to interact with foreigners!

 

It was the day! I was so excited, so in the early morning, I packed my things and went to school by car. When I arrived, we waited in the school hall until everyone were there and ready to go. By the way, we went to Incheon Airport by bus. Since I was too excited and I got only 4 hours of sleep, I was just sleeping in the bus.

 

When the bus had arrived at the airport, we went out from the bus and took our belongings. My teacher guided us to the check-in counter to print the boarding pass. Then we were guided to the immigration so we could travel outside South Korea. After that, we went to the gate and just waited there until the airplane was at the gate.

 

The airplane had arrived, so we queued to the last check counter and went to the airplane. In there, I sat with my two best friends, Jeongin and Felix. We’re just playing cards, had some meals, and slept. As far as I remembered, it took almost a day to Indonesia.

 

So, we’re arrived in Jakarta at 11.45 p.m. then we went to a hotel and went to McDonalds to eat. Though there were lots of traffic jam, the city view of Jakarta is beautiful for me. Maybe I’ll go there with my family next time.

 

The next day, we went to Bandung by bus, and yes, there were lots of traffic jam, I was just listening to music, playing my phone and talking with Jeongin and Felix. It took 6 hours to arrive in Bandung, and we arrived at 10.00 a.m.

 

After we arrived at the destination, the school, we went outside the bus and my teacher guided us to the school. As far as I remembered, the school name is 3 Senior High School, it’s one of the popular public high school in Indonesia.

 

Then, one of the teacher from that school guided us to walk around the school. I think the school is interesting, do you know why? Because the school building (actually the 12th grade building) has a Dutch Architecture, since the building was for Dutch School.

 

After a while, we had break time, so I took a walk around the school by myself. When I was walking, I was hungry. So I thought to go to the canteen. Then I walked to find the canteen, but I couldn’t find it.  Then suddenly someone came to me,

 

Genta : Hey, may I help you?

Seungmin : Um…yes, I’m hungry and I want to go to the canteen. But I don’t know where it is.

Genta : Come on, follow me!

Seungmin : Okay

 

She accompanied me to the canteen.

 

Seungmin : Oh, so this is your school canteen?

Genta : Yeah. So what do you want to eat?

Seungmin : Hmm I don’t know what to eat…

Genta : How about dimsum? Maybe you like it

Seungmin : I think that’s a great one, but I need to eat rice. Any suggestions?

Genta : How about…fried rice?

Seungmin : Um, I think no. Maybe something unique?

Genta : Ah, I know! How about Ayam Geprek?

Seungmin : Oh, good idea! I’ll buy that!

Genta : By the way, I’m hungry too. Let’s eat together.

Seungmin : Sure!

 

Then we bought Ayam Geprek. After that, we sat nearby.

Genta : Oh by the way, are you the student from South Korea?

Seungmin : Yes

Genta : Well, hi! My name is Genta. I’m also the student here. What’s your name?

Seungmin : My name Kim Seungmin, but you can call me Seungmin.

 

Then, we started to eat.

 

Seungmin : Ah, it’s too spicy!

Genta : Seungmin, I think you bought the spiciest one. Would you like to have mineral water?

Seungmin : Yes..

Genta : Okay, I’ll buy it.

 

So, she bought it.

 

Genta : Here, mate.

Seungmin : Okay, thanks *drinks the water*

Genta : Hey, drink it slowly..

Seungmin : *finishes his drink* okay, it’s still spicy…

Genta : Why don’t you tell me to have yours less spicy?

Seungmin : Sorry, at first I thought it's not spicy..

Genta : But at least you got new experience, right?

Seungmin : Yeah..but although it’s spicy, the taste is good

 

Then, the school bell rang.

 

Seungmin : Well, I should go now, thanks for accompanied me to here. Bye, Genta!

Genta : Bye, Seungmin!

Comments

Popular Posts