Dialogue About Compliment and Congratulations





And here's the dialogue:
In the airport...
Nisa: Hi! Oh My God, Diva, is that you?
Diva: Yep! That's me, your girl!
Nisa: It's been ages I haven't seen you! I miss you!
Diva: I miss you too and our memories that we used to play together
Nisa: I know! How's your life going?
Diva: My life's pretty well, you?
Nisa: Me too but nothing much
Diva: I heard you got invited as a VIP guest at La La Festival
Nisa: How did you know?
Diva: Duh, everybody knows and I know that's your dream
Nisa: My dream finally came true
D
iva: How did you get invited by the way?
Nisa: Um...actually I was performing my song in the cafe and suddenly there was a man which was actually the coordinator of La La Festival
Diva: Wow, what a great story! Congratulations, bro!
Nisa: Anyway, where are you going?
Diva: Oh I'm going to Japan.
Nisa: What are you going to do over there?
Diva: Oh it's just a speech competition that I'll participate
Nisa: Oh my God! That's why you look well-dressed and pretty!
Diva: Really? I thought I look like a mess!
Nisa: No, I swear, you look gorgeous!
Diva: Jeez, thank you!
Nisa: What makes you like Japan?
Diva: I like their culture and I wanna go to Tokyo and Kyoto later after I finish my competition
Nisa: Oh, please recommend me places to go in Tokyo!
Diva: I will
Nisa: How long have you studied Japanese?
Diva: Um, I've studied for 8 years
Nisa: Oh, that's quite a long time!
Diva: I know
Nisa: I hope you'll win the competition
Diva: Please pray for me
Nisa: I will
Diva: By the way, I have to check in, so I gotta go
Nisa: Okay, good bye!

Comments

Popular Posts