Get To Know Me

G'day mates! My name is Diva Diandra Kinanti. Everyone call me Diva, but actually you can call me anything you want! I'm 14 years old and I'm a student at 3 National Senior High School in Grade 10 Science 5. I was born in Bandung, at 30th of April in 2005 and live in Bandung until now. I have an older sister, her name is Jasmin. My father is a Pharmacist and my mother is a vet.

I have lots of hobbies, i like to draw, watching animes, listening to music, playing badminton (but right now i rarely play it because i'm too busy to do that, so sometimes i ride my bicycle around my neighborhood), watching memes, playing computer games, and reading novels and comics.

But despite from them all, my most favourite hobby is drawing. I like to draw and learnt it since i was in 4th grade. I started drawing in anime style and tried to do it in semi-realistic style in 9th grade. I rather draw human than backgrounds or scenes, because I think it's much easier to draw human than backgrounds.

And my second favourite hobby is listening music. Personally, I'm a type of person who can't live without music. Even there's no music, sometimes I hummed to some songs that i remember at that time. My favourite genres are kpop, hip hop, and pop rock, but sometimes i listen to some EDM, Blues, RnB, and Western Pop. My favourite kpop artists are Stray Kids, Day6, TWICE, and ITZY, while my favourite Western Pop artists are Khalid, Shawn Mendes, Lorde, and Rex Orange County.

My favourite subject at school are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, German, Fine Art and Physical Education. I like to count rather memorize something and i like to learn foreign language and art. In the future, I wanna be a programmer or a pharmacist, but on the other side I wanna be an animator or illustrator.



Comments

Popular Posts