bro, just go to malaysia?!


Last week, when the day of Christmas, my family and I went to Jakarta. We already packed our belongings from the day before. We went to Jakarta by travel, it took time 2 hours since the road was quiet. We arrived at Central Jakarta when it's raining outside. We're waiting inside a restaurant since we should wait for the time to check in to the hotel. Then, we went to the hotel, put some of our belongings there and went outside to tried the LRT.

When we walked to the nearest station, I saw lots of mall, and I don't know that our hotel we stayed in was near to Bundaran HI. It's crowded for me since i never went to Central Jakarta. I just realized that we went to wrong direction, we went to bus station, how ridiculous! So we walked again and we found the LRT station. 

The LRT station was so crowded, people talking, chatting, screaming, even kids running there, how disappointing. When we want to buy the ticket, there's just two ticketing counter, one by machine and the other by a person. The disappointing things when I had my experience took the LRT was the ticketing machine, the crowds and the gate (it didn't work because it responded slowly). 



The next day, we went to the airport because we went to Malaysia. After 2 hours, we arrived there and we must went to the immigration. It was 07.00 p.m. there and the immigration was so crowded, I saw lots of people from different country. We went out from the airport and arrived at the hotel at half past twelve. The next morning, we already planned to go to Batu Caves, but since we woke up late, my parents and my sister kept arguing, and the Grab driver was nowhere, we just went to Petronas Tower. We arrived there at 5.00 p.m. (honestly i don't know why the time passes quickly in Malaysia) and we just went shopping and enjoyed the beautiful water fountains at the lake near there.

Our plan had been set. So the day after, we went to Batu Caves. It took a long time to go there since it's far. After we arrived there, my mom, my sister and I went inside a Hindu temple, I saw some of the people praying there and I even saw some monkeys eating foods or just saw us. Then all of us went inside the cave by the long stairs, it was exhausting. As a travelers, we just took some photos there. We went back to the hotel to rest for a while, then we went to Dataran Merdeka. There were some old buildings that were used by the parliament in the past, it has both European and Arabian architecture. At night, we're planned to go to Alor Street to try their foods, but when we arrived there, there's a lot of Chinese foods, especially pork. So, we went to eat at McDonalds. 

The next day, my sister planned to go to an Aquarium on KLCC. After we arrived there, it was already 5.00 p.m. We bought the tickets and went inside the aquarium. Inside there, I saw many species of fish, the growth process of fish, and more. The day after, I went to another hotel and went to Central Market to buy souvenirs. Honestly, I wanted to buy a painting from there but it's too expensive and I don't know how to brought it back to my home.

The last day of my trip on Malaysia, we went to Genting Highlands by bus. It took time more longer than to Batu Caves. After a long time, we arrived at there then we go to the hotel by the Gondola, the more it getting higher, the more it getting cold. As we arrived at the highest point, at the SkyAvenue Mall, we went to our hotel to check-in. We rest for a while and went out to the mall just to seeing crowds (especially to find wi-fi spot) and ate. I actually wanted to celebrate New Year at midnight, but I knew that the next day I should woke up early to go to the airport.

note: if you looked carefully to the cover photo, there's my dad (who wore mask lol)

Comments

Popular Posts